Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best word to describe me.

Sometimes, I think the real reason why I become like that is because of the way you mold me to be. 
Sometimes, I ask myself, what am I? A puppet? 

Doing things as you like, as much as I have tried to go into a path that you wanted, there's still things that you pick on. As much as I want to prove that there's more that meets the eye, the more you try to push it down. 

I agree that you do live longer than me, eat more salt in comparative to the amount of rice I take. 
Have more experience in life than me, see more than me. But what cannot be bought by money, can never be bought by money, and you obviously, do not understand. 

You never seemed to understand what I mean. 

You have what you think it's good for me. You always think that that's the best for me, but do you think that's what I want in life. 

I really don't understand why do you have to always be like that, life isn't all about the money. Although yes I agree that there's alot of things you can't do without money, but then again. If money is all you think about for me, then why live a life. Just kill yourself. Because there's nothing inside you anymore. NOTHING and thanks to that mind of yours, nothing I want to do is correct, nothing I do is worth it. 

I ain't made to be a singer, I ain't made to be a editor, I ain't made to be a director.
Guess what, I don't think  I am made to become a doctor too. 

FUCK IT. But do I have a choice. No, after __th posts about my life controlled by you. 
There's nothing I can do. 

I am still stuck in my own tiny useless biomedical course, not doing the things I like. 

Though on a side note, you do close an eye on me, thankfully, or else I think I will just kill myself. 

PS: If you could just change the way you talk, maybe I will be less pissed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment