Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's the holidays!! :D

燥了好久,久等,该死的暑假来了!! ヽ(´▽`;)/♪

Though it's not really considered to be anything major or long, more like a study break in disguise coming to think that UT2 would be soon haunting me after the holidays end, but I'm kinda enjoying it. d(-_^)
Watching dramas after dramas, animes after animes, it's kinda SHIOKKKK~ 
Not to mention, outing after outing. I feel like a caged animal finally let out of my damn cage! ヽ(●-`Д´-)ノ

Time really passes so fast. I have to say, even though I hate to admit it. 
It seems like I have just came back from Bangkok not long ago, being in the freshman in my second semester. 
Now, I am on my year2, 5weeks more before the whole semester comes to an end, with my 2012's trip coming in a month's time.

*Saying about that it's 5 more days to X'mas. Guess what? No mood. (--)*

I think at this rate, I would soon become an old hag. 
真的是岁月如流沙,想要抓也抓不抓住。(>_<)

Saying about time, it;s already about 2-3 weeks since I have started dieting and workout. 
Can't imagine that I have finally made the decision to make that change. 

Starting to eat well, stop eating that much or as frequent as I used to. Controlling the kind of food I eat, the time I restrict myself from eating. 
Forcing myself to do at least some form of exercise before the day end.
 (even though I haven't done today's, shall do sit-ups before I go to bed)

My gymming buddieeeeeeeeeeee!! (ノ≧┏Д┓≦)ノ
*Like I said music has never let me down. Be it destress, emotional breakdowns, sleep, even working out!!!*

But still not feeling or seeing any results yet. Somehow, it's really quite demoralising.
Ever since then, I fear to stand on the weighing machine, really fear that after I stand on it, knowing that I haven't even losing an ounce even after the hunger and such.
I would lose all forms of strength and determination.I am really scared.

But I cannot give up. 死都不可以。ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
For me, or for the people who support me and care for me. 
The aches that I have suffered every time I worked out, the hunger and cravings I have suppressed. 
我会加油的。( ̄^ ̄)


I will make it to the end, with a healthier and slimmer me! 
ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ NEW YEAR RESOLUTION FOR 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment