Monday, December 5, 2011

Have you been so sick of fried chicken that the smell turns you off?

I know I have been. :s 

From KFC to Texas chicken, because of deals and deals and craving to craving. 
I think I am sick of it already :x 

*Even wanted to puke when I smelled it on the bus just now :z* 

Just by looking at it, explains my weight gain recently and thanks to it, I think my throat is not in a very good condition already and thanks to JJ's upcoming new song, it would be the first ever song that I would not be able to handle. Thank you fried chicken. Thank you my lousy vocals. Thank you for everything. 

*Edit : Actually, I think it's more to the vocal that I blame, I bet JJ would still be able to sing this song again even if he eats like fried chick for like 2weeks in a row. Pure talent is pure talent. Nothing beats it. He's good, he improved, he became better. I am lousy, I improved, I became good. See the differences?* 


Arghhhh, gross much to me now :x 
I am so not touching it again till this feel actually goes away. OMG. 

My cheeks are so fat now :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment