Monday, December 5, 2011

Did my nails~ (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Finally and successfully did my nails. LIKE FINALLY. 

Have been wanting to do my nails up, but here and there, still didn't get to do it. 
Be it, due to the god-damn failure PP or simply due to me not being able to sustain my patience, ruining it before it dries. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Wanted something bright yet, something new that I didn't try before, therefore, used the shatter that I bought not very long ago even though I know Mom didn't liked it very much. :x

Didn't succeed the first time when I wanted a hot pink base with it. It didn't shatter very well and ended up looking like some shit. (* ̄m ̄)
But who cares, was too bored watching drama, ended up doing my nails whilst watching it. 

I swear you will need a skill of a ninja if you want it to turn out really nice!!
It dries and cracks really fast, so if you want it to cracks nicely, you have to ensure that every stroke have to be thick and accurate, or else, bye bye~

*A bit like doing calligraphy, dip, stroke across canvas, dip, stroke, dip stroke...*

Okay, I am blabbering nonsense again. Shall stop now.

Really don't know what to blog nowadays, life's really repetitive; wake up, go to school, buy breakfast, eat, lessons, eat, end class, eat, go home, nap, do RJ, surf net, sleep. The cycle recycles itself. (;¬_¬)

So what else is there to blog? Nonsense. HAHA. 
So much for reading my nonsense!! (☆^ー^☆)

No comments:

Post a Comment