Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life without maid, 3 days in a row.

Yeps, it has been three days in a row already, spoilt brat has learnt how to open her own door, wash her own clothes and pick after her own bed.

Life had been more busy, but not hectic yet I would say.
Maybe I haven't reached the stage where tired school day meets tons of unfinished housework.

But I just seriously think that doing household chores are really not as easy as they might seem to be.Mopping the floors of the entire house can already get me sweating like a pig.

Or maybe, I am really not as fit as my age seemingly should be.
Super unhealthy and unfit.

The food that I am eating is also kinda getting a little unhealthy.
Dinner for day1, Instant noodles directly from pot, cause lazy to wash my own plate.
Lunch for day2 (home alone, lazy to cook or go out) MacDelievery :)

Life is seemingly good this few days and I am still surviving despite of all the backaches and muscle cramps from house work. :/

Let's just hope that I adapt earlier than I should and can get over the fact that I am on my own for now. This is what I have to go through.

PS: I am typing this post in the midst of the Biochem meeting1 because our Faci simply is not talking and sitting there. Waiting for us to start while, we are waiting for her to start.
How contradicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment