Friday, July 15, 2011

First post as a 19 years old kid.


So is there any differences? :P
Still that same old bushy hair, thick long moppy fringe and those super annoying fats at my cheeks. BOOOOOOOO!

Be it 18 or 19. I am still me.
The only difference's maybe my telomere might be just 1mm shorter as I am closing to my death :P *touch wood*So much for my cold and self cursing jokes, my 19th birthday had been awesome.

Awesome the word itself is not enough to contain how I feel.
It's really one of the best birthdays I have had in a long time.

It's surprise after surprise, after surprise.

First up a cake from my beloved friends; Liting~

Which supposedly was something I had to live with because my present was not ready and would only reach in 9 days because of a shipment delay. LIVE WITH IT :/

I really thought they were serious.
But I was freaking wrong :O

Those sweet guys came up to my class when I was at my most busy and frustrated moments.
I swear I didn't see them until my classmates tapped on me. :X

and gave me an enveloped that was glued like the glue in the whole world was free,


and a suspicious pink box that look like this.


Please agree with me that it really looks like a box that people put girly dresses inside.

But thankfully it's not :)
It's a beautiful panasonic headphone that I wanted~

It's beautiful right?
*Please say yes, or else I am kill you with my eyes :)*

*Would consider to do a review if I have the time :) The sound is simply awesome.*


Then my classmates sang like a birthday song for me when I came back~
Awww, thank you :)


Then Shermin came up at the end of the day to pass me this,

and this :)

Thanks, I love it. It's not about how much the things costed in total,
it's the thoughts that really mattered.

Family even bought me an awesome cake :)
Loved how my mom asked the person to write my name on the cake :)



All in all, I really had the most awesome birthday this year, feeling so blessed to have friends and family caring for me, and taking that extra mile to grant my wish or to send me gifts and blessings to make me smile.


I thank all the people for all the gifts, messages, texts, hugs and calls.
I appreciate them each very much. Thank you. :)





PS: I have had so much cake, I think I have grown some pounds :(

No comments:

Post a Comment