Sunday, December 28, 2014

A deserved day of break

It has been long since I have logged in to write a post. 
It seemed not long ago when blogging was still a weekly routine I would do to either rant my emotions or simply just to log down things I wouldn't want to forget in my life. 

Now it seemed like I am just wrecking my head just so I can write something proper. 
Maybe it's due to the change of lifestyle, different commitments. Different everything. 
I lost some things, I gained some. I learnt some, I forget some. 

Though some things seemed to never change, those hidden wounds, memories. The pain will always be there. Like how stars would always be there even though you don't always see it. 

At some point of time, I really thought I changed. Be it for the better or for the worst, stronger or weaker, because I know I am changing to what I need to be as of this moment to survive. Yup. You heard right. SURVIVE. So much for grand wishes at the end of the year, every year. 

Now, even surviving seemed such a big word to achieve. 

To a great 2015, I say to myself. 

Till the next break I give to myself, be safe my lil' blog. 

As usual, I don't think  I make any sense, but if there's anyone reading.
Thank you, may the force be with you young one.

No comments:

Post a Comment