Saturday, August 16, 2014

I thought I could.

 What's the use of believing I could when the truth is obviously telling me that I can't. People take uni. I take uni. People work, I work. People pass, I fail. 

I thought I changed for the better, I thought I did, but I got proved wrong. 

I had a good life, now, I just hoped for an ordinary life, a peaceful life. It doesn't have to be fantastic. Just leave the drama out. 

I thought I could handle it.
By caring lesser, by not giving a shit, by not expressing any emotions. 

I thought I could handle it. I really thought I could, but what's the use of staying positive when I'm already on my ends' meet just trying to make everyday work. 

It looks like I'm having a high life full of materialistic wants and shit, but little do they know what I will give all that just to be happy again.

I'm tired of smiling, I'm tired of staying positive. What's the point of staying positive when I die a little inside every time I tell myself "nothing worth it comes easy." What's the point of keeping the faith when there's no longer anything to fight for. 

Those positive quotes on tumblr don't work on me no more. 

I'm tired.

The worst part, I have never felt so alone before. 

Everyone wants a piece of me, about what's going on but just how many truly care because they truly care. 

How many of them who truly cared don't have enough on their plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment