Friday, November 2, 2012

Hungry, hungry.

Bored and hungry in class. I'm on the verge of going mad. 
In way, I can be said to be courting trouble, yet. I just can't seemed to give a damn now, simply because I'm such god damn hungry. GOSH. 

Dieting don't seemed like a good idea anymore, being hungry, I feel like I can eat the amount of two again. THIS IS NOT GOOD. ;A; WHEN I ONLY HAVE A 1200 KCAL to keep to. 

Just look at all the good food. :( 

*Mental screams!!!* Just want to sink my teeth into it. GOSH. 
But sadly, nope, I can't. I can't eventhink that I will end up with some healthier shit just so I will keep to my diet. I SHALL NOT GIVE UP. *Although I am already wavering on the first day. :(((((((( ) 

Okay, I shall really stop spazzing at food. it's seriously making things worst. 























Healthy or not, I NEED FOOD. I AM HUNGRY. 
ME HUNGRY, ME GRUMPY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment