Friday, May 27, 2011

So much things, but so little time!

Today, on a whole is simply just annoying. Like seriously annoying.
More annoying then your friend Annoying orange. :P

What's worst to come add to the load is the many many things that I have to do during the weekend. Whatever.

Yes, when you am in poly, weekends are just days that are not marked in your timetable to go to school. But still have piles of things waiting for me.

Checklist! /(' M ')\

1. RJ. My neverending dearest RJ.
It's always there. 4days in a row, always hunting me.

2. IG banner/poster
Have been dragging it. My fault. So no one to blame.

3. Cropping and editing the pictures for welcome tea.
+sending it to them to check it out.

4. Chunk of immunology notes

5. UT revision on Biochemistry :O !!!

6. Press on! Because I can do it!
Something that I have no confident in. But for the sake of my future and well-being. I will press on, even though life is seriously being a piece of shit.

One that's so much bigger during Os' or poly year1.

7. Find back my peace.
Ever since the holidays, I can't seemed to get peace that I want.
Just away from everything in the world. The internet, friends. Everything.
I wished that magical feeling when I am reading, drama-ing or drawing will just come back.

Come back soon okay, Mommy misses you a lot.

Kays, I think I better catch some sleep. I am preventing my eyes from closing while composing this post, feels like I am on drugs or something. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment