Thursday, October 31, 2013

School.

Hello, the few people that reads my blog.
It's me again. (obviously) back to write a post, since I just have a sudden realisation that I haven't been doing some serious blogging about everything.
Maybe for the fact that I have been busy with a lot of shit recently that I haven't really got any mood to blog anymore.

Shall tune my time capsule to two months. Since I I think I haven't really blabber much about life since then.
Well, something major happened; I STARTED SCHOOL. Yup. I started university and all I can say about that is. I don't like it! :( So much for integrating to university as a PBL students. Lectures, solo-ing lab stuff cause no one wants to partner with me and closed-booked exams. BOOOOO.
(Liar liar, pants on fire.)

I thought I would adapt fast, although honestly, I am not a person who adapts fast to environment, but hey, I have been trained to do all these since primary to secondary school right? I should be alright. (That's all self-consolation.) In the end, it isn't as smooth-sailing as I have expected, but hey, I guess I am learning right? One month down, I am getting used to the feeling of doing my own lab shit, I am slowly adapting to having to listen to 3 hours straight of lecture. I making new friends.

There's only one thing left I guess. EXAMS. Two exams down, the first one was horrible, I didn't even understood what the paper was saying. FANTASTIC BABY.
The second paper I had just 2 days ago was the demoralising one. Making me feel as if I am not cut.
The different highlighting factor was widely because I understood the paper, knew what was the various questions asking for and all that shit, but the bullshit come when I needed the minute details for the various concepts. That's when the shit comes in. 

For almost 3-4 years of my life, I never had to memorise no shit, all I have to do is know the concepts, understand it and the rest would be covered by open book notes, nothing else. 

Now? No way that's going to work. :( 
I really don't know how freaking long it would take me to forget this method of studying and move on, but I have to do it fast since final exam is like just less than 2 weeks away. :'( 

Just kill me someone. Please. 
Never felt so useless before. 

Acting happy and strong doesn't help anymore. 
Well, all I am hoping now, is may this post become a joke, in the 2 years to come after I graduate. 

Stay strong, Shermaine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment