Saturday, January 26, 2013

No big deal.

No big deal. It's just my final year presentation tmrw.
I'm still here trying to script my presentation in the middle of the night with everyone deep in their sleeps.

No big deal. Sure. I will be fine.
I just haven't really ironed my formal wear I need for tmrw morning, and now it's like what? 5.29 a.m. in the morning already. Great.

SURE'S THERE'S NO BIG DEAL IN THE VERY BIG DEAL.

I am screwed man. I don't even know which is better to wear. HELP.
*No one's really awake now though :|*

Screw this. Thank you very much for reading.
I am a hopeless kid that do all the wrong things at the wrong time.

Thank you brain for losing the function to prioritize.

Yes, I am blaming everything but myself.

I really hope I get through this. SAFELY. *Prays*




No comments:

Post a Comment